The Bulletin of the Polytechnic Institute, section Textile. Leathership welcomes everybody who wants to find out our work.
The Bulletin stands for tradition and quality. Its more than 50 years of continuous publication are synonymous to the „Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi.
Textile. Leathership section is about all domains of textile research – mechanical textile (spinning, weaving, knitting, braiding, nonwovens technologies and others), chemical textile (finishing and tanning), textile economics and marketing.
We are constantly trying to improve ourselves and the Bulletin by opening toward other Universities and establishing connections with other fellow specialists. Our publishing policy targets well reputed specialists, but also young researchers – PhD students, young academics. Any paper dealing with experimental and fundamental research, with an original concept will be accepted for review.
After the reviewing process, papers are published free of charge.
From 2010, the Bulletin offers the full version of the papers published in its 4 issues per annum.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem or you are interested in other papers, for which only the abstract is published.
- 2005 : Abstracts 1_2, Abstracts 3_4
- 2006 : Abstracts 1_2, Abstracts 3_4
- 2007 : Abstracts 1, Abstracts 2, Abstracts 3, Abstracts 4, Abstracts 5
- 2008 : Abstracts 1_2, Abstracts 3_4
- 2009 : Abstract 2009_1, Abstract 2009 2, Abstract 2009 3, Abstract 2009 4
- 2010 full text: Fascicle 1, Fascicle 2, Fascicle 3, Fascicle 4
- 2011 full text: Fascicle 1, Fascicle_2, Fascicle_3, Fascicle_4
- 2012 full text: Fascicle 1-4
- 2013 full text: Fascicle 1-2, Fascicle 3, Fascicle 4
- 2014 full text: Fascicle 1-4
Copyright Transfer Statement: